Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Sustainability


Aim : I want to find out how to grow a sustainability garden



Things I need to consider:
  • Can the plants grow in our climate?
  • What plants can you grow when planted in September?
  • How long do they take to mature? When can they be harvested?
  • How many mature plants will fit into my garden size?
  • How can I water them during the holidays?
  • How do I keep pests away?

  • I am going to grow;
  •   sliverbeet, ready in November x5 plants
  • potatoes, ready in December x3 plants
  •  sunflower, ready in November x2 plants
  • beetroot. ready in November x6 plants

This is how we are going to water our plants while we are away.


To keep the pests away we are going to put bottles upside down over my plants.

Method;

tools for weeding 
Seeds
bottles foe keeping pests away
zip lock bags  x15https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1JZYQAVguarblUf18KLSBVgo-
very needle
wool
steaks for our sunflower
fertilizer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.