Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

home Ecconomlcs

I created: savoury cases
we put in the savoury cases is:
Per person: 2 Pieces of bread, 2T of baked beans, corn or spaghetti (Spray)
10Min time

Group, I worked with, Me (Tanaya), Rheanna, Dylan,Kaela

1/2 cup of grated cheese
1 piece of ham
1/4 onion ( fried )
2T margarine

preheat oven to 180 fan bake 
Cut crust of bread and butter one side
grate cheese
dice and cook onion
chop ham
place butter side down of bread in a muffin tin ( may want to spray )
fill with ingredients
cook for 10Min till melted cheese and toasted bread 
Cool then eat

Yesterday we created savory cases we all ended up working well and it was no problem with communication or teamwork we got thrown jobs and ended up being first done wiping down the benches and doing dishes and sitting down relaxing. next time we need to add a bit more communication with our work. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tanaya,
    Mmmm those look soooo GOOD! I really like that you have shared the method and recipe. It means that anyone can make these at home! I may even try myself! I also like your picture, it makes me want to eat it even more.
    To make this post even better, I would recommend going back and re-reading it to make sure that you have not missed out any words from sentences or punctuation.
    I am wondering if you know what you are going to make next? I can't wait to read it!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment i will do that nest time

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.